Thursday, May 29, 2008

WHY NOT PROPERTY SCOUTING?

Many people are scared to venture into today's real estate market and frankly, it is a bit intimidating. However, you just can't believe everything you hear and read. Now, if you never have had experience buying real estate, "exercise caution" would be appropriate advise. However, being a professional property scout eliminates the worry for me.

The more I scout for properties, the more I realize that there are some wonderful bargains. So many tremendous opportunities for the savvy investor. As a professional property scout I am amazed daily of the abundant opportunities here in the United States.

Becoming a member of NACREPS, nacreps.org I must say, was a good decision for me. They have buyers waiting for the deals. They have attorneys, doctors, architects, entrepreneurs who have the funds to invest. I have vested my time to learn what the investor groups are looking for. This was time well spent because now I don't waste time looking at properties that I know my investors would never consider. Once I find something that peaks my interest then I'm confident there is a good chance that it may peak their's.

The secret to their success is they run the numbers. They call it a "numbers game". They don't get all starry eyed about a project if the numbers don't make sense. So the chances of them purchasing something that won't make them very big profits are slim to none. They pay and do their own due diligence to see if in fact, it has merit. So they put up the front money not me.

What a fantastic way to get a feel for the commercial real estate business without the risk. There may be a deal right in your back yard but if you don't know what to look for, you'll miss it!

Be sure to go to nacreps.org for more information.

Kim
Professional Property Scout
turn.dirtintocash.com

No comments: